NOW HIRING - SPRING & SUMMER 2022 - GUEST SERVICES
Ramblewild Aerial Adventure Park is hiring active and outgoing individuals for our guest services team. We are interested in candidates that have retail/customer service experience along with and an interest in outdoor recreation activities such as rock climbing, hiking, camping, skiing, mountain biking, etc.
Ramblewild is a mission-driven eco-adventure destination created to inspire learning & conservation through outdoor recreational activities. Ramblewild is set on 1,400 acres of pristine forest land located in the heart of the Berkshires (Lanesborough, MA). We are primarily known for our tree-to-tree aerial adventure park, but the property also features miles of hiking trails, a low ropes course, campground and maple sugarbush. Our guests include schools, colleges/universities, camps, local businesses, families and outdoor enthusiasts. Ramblewild is a subsidiary of Feronia Forests, an award-winning Certified B-Corporation.
Ramblewild Guest Services staff members are the front line for all guest interactions as part of the booking process and check-ins on day of activity. Primary responsibilities include: booking reservations, responding to guest enquiries via phone, email, or in person, processing payments, managing reservations and paperwork, guest check-in, retail/merchandise sales.
• Retail, front desk, customer service experience
• Outdoor recreation background/interest
• Positive attitude
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
• Comfortable with public speaking
• Ability to multitask and direct large groups of people
• Ability to interact with participants of varying ages and levels of experience
• Strong computer and phone skills
• Physically capable of being on your feet for long periods on time
• First Aid and CPR certified (within first 30 days of employment)
• Valid drivers license
• Must be at least 18 years old and have a High School diploma (or GED)
• CORI background check required prior to hiring
• Successful completion of Ramblewild’s Guest Services training
Application below. Please complete and return to: email@example.com