NOW HIRING - SPRING & SUMMER 2022 - ADVENTURE GUIDE
Ramblewild Aerial Adventure Park is hiring active and outgoing individuals for our guest services team as Adventure Guides. We are interested in candidates that have a broad set of skills and outdoor experience such as: climbing, guiding, hiking, camping, skiing, mountain biking, and general labor.
Ramblewild is a mission-driven eco-adventure destination created to inspire learning & conservation through outdoor recreational activities. Ramblewild is set on 1,400 acres of pristine forest land located in the heart of the Berkshires (Lanesborough, MA). We are primarily known for our tree-to-tree aerial adventure park, but the property also features miles of hiking trails, a low ropes course, campground and maple sugarbush. Our guests include schools, colleges/universities, camps, local businesses, families and outdoor enthusiasts. Ramblewild is a subsidiary of Feronia Forests, an award-winning Certified B-Corporation.
Primary responsibilities include ensuring safety and positive guest experience for aerial park activities. Guides are responsible for assisting groups (4-8 guests per group) through the entire Ramblewild experience from start to finish. This includes: check-in, park and course orientation, touring the property, safety briefing, equipment fitting, equipment use and demonstration, and guiding guests while climbing in the aerial park. While guests are climbing, Guides provide instruction, assistance, support and advice on successful element navigation and course completion. If necessary, Guides may be required to provide technical rescue at height and perform first aid for medical emergencies.
• Experience in an outdoor recreation facility or similar program
• Retail / service industry experience a plus
• First Aid and CPR certified (within first 45 days of employment)
• Technical rope work skills a plus
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
• Comfortable working with the public
• Ability to interact with groups of varying ages and levels of experience
• Physically capable & comfortable working at height
• Heavy lifting for long hours
• Must be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
• Basic computer and phone skills
• Valid drivers license
• Must be at least 18 years old and have a High School diploma (or GED)
• CORI background check required prior to hiring
• Successful completion of Ramblewild’s Guide training
$16-$19/hour, DOE, + Tips
Application below. Please complete and return to: email@example.com